Thursday, June 4, 2020

COULD IT BE RAPE???

COULD IT BE RAPE??? 

I didn't want to say anything but just go with the flow of SAY NO TO RAPE.

I hate the idea of rape to start with except when I watch a cock chase after a hen. 

The concept is bad, 
The idea is detrimental, 
The feeling is second to none close to death if not more. 

RAPE IS BAD
RAPE IS EVIL

I wasn't there when Uwa faced and succumbed to death,
I wasn't there neither to give an affirmative speech to what really happened,
But I believe there are more that meet the eyes that what the media wants us to see. 
It's more political and spiritual than we think.

The concept I think wasn't for her to be raped, it was to kill her. 

Now I ask, why was rape used? 

So that we will be so focused to fight for justice and be blindfolded and distracted not to see the behind the scene.

It pains me that a life was lost. RIP UWA. 
I only got to know you now that you are gone, but no doubt, you were beautiful. The world will miss you.

No comments:

A BIT OF US

I was at the airport the other day and saw some white men with  their bags walking towards the terminal for their announced flig...