Friday, October 5, 2018

Can you look beyond all these beauty to know that I'm not who I pose to be?

Social media has made it easier for me to I hide my true identity.

Sometimes I wonder if going to church is really worth it because our pastors talk like they haven't been victims.

My parents expect me to live up to my responsibilities not minding that having certificate doesn't guarantee too much money in the bank.

I gat lots of ladies around me not because I act love but because I speak it. How I wish they knew that love is a word yet to be invented in my world.

I act rich to stay in form and gain respect from my friends and people who gat it all.

My nickname is truth but I am one big fat LIE.



A BIT OF US

I was at the airport the other day and saw some white men with  their bags walking towards the terminal for their announced flig...