Wednesday, October 24, 2018

BLACK OR WHITE?

We held hands and played in the cool of the evening,
We were happy because we were simply kids with a mentality that's even.
Nothing seemed real beyond what we saw, 
Beyond the ordinary.

Life was fun,  and we were full of it.
I've seen your little white penis dangle a million times as your body moved,
Because nakedness was a prove of transparency.
You never minded, neither did I.
We were more like the blind leading the blind,
But you know,
And I also know that was the only time we've been wise all our lives.

Who bewitched us?

Who told you that I'm black, and you are white.
Who told you that Color makes you superior, and me, inferior?
Now we are in contention for what's no better than death.
Now see look at yourself,
You are just a white me, and me, a black you.
So let's stop playing a fool,
Let's stop surviving like one who is drowning in a pool.
There is more to life you know?

Please share on, say no to RACISM.

6 comments:

Ifisco said...

Nice one bro

Unknown said...

Nice message, d word DAT draws my attention is there is more to life

PensWorld said...

Thank you so much my brother... We appreciate your comment.

PensWorld said...

You just made me smile. Thanks a lot.

endowed said...

Wow this is so captivating well done brotherly.The world will celebrate your gift its only a matter if time.

PensWorld said...

Amen! Thanks a lot. Really appreciate.

A BIT OF US

I was at the airport the other day and saw some white men with  their bags walking towards the terminal for their announced flig...